The real estate sector in Coimbatore has seen a surge in recent times. More and more people are looking to buy property away from the city center to stay in a well-connected but serene environment. They are not willing to compromise on their needs and preferences. They want to live in their dream home. In order to fulfill this need, builders are creating communities and little townships at the border of Coimbatore to entice people into living there.
Here are a few things to check before finalizing a deal with a builder in Coimbatore to make your dream home a reality.
- Location of the Community: When you are finalizing a builder, make sure to check the accessibility of the community from the Coimbatore city center. It must be well-connected to the railway station, airport and also have a good frequency of buses to and from the city. The ideal situation would be to live close to the foothills of the Western Ghats. It would give you the opportunity to have great options to drive through during the weekends and holidays.
- Type of the Residential Structure: Many builders create gated communities that are safe and only have a particular type of residential structure – villa, condominium, apartments, etc. in the community. Depending on your budget and other preferences, you can select a builder that offers the housing structure you want to purchase. If you want to customize your living space, make sure your builder has flexible.
- Great Infrastructure: Make sure that the builder you have selected has provided good infrastructure to the community. Playgrounds, swimming pools, gymnasiums, etc. must be present on the premises. Many builders install CCTV camera surveillance systems and have 24×7 security personnel for the residents of the community. They must have child care facilities and other things suiting your family needs. Eating joints, ATMs, banks, hospitals and clinics, supermarkets must also be easily accessible.
- Well-executed Past Projects: The builder must have a good reputation in completing projects successfully. Make sure to read reviews online or take recommendations from your network. Since a property is a huge investment, check the credentials of the builder before handing over your hard-earned money. There must be an option to track the progress of their property for assurance.
- Payment Options: Many people purchase property for residential purposes and most of them are not in a position to pay upfront for the property. A few well-laid payment options from the builder can help you handle your finances better, bonus points for customizable and flexible payment plans. Loan assistance is also highly favorable.