If you are looking to invest in the real estate market of India, it’s best to go to Kovaipudur. This township is under the serene city of Coimbatore. Lands are not as expensive as those within busy cities yet value is still very high. Here are some things to consider when buying plots of land in Kovaipudur:
- Budget – Your budget is the number one factor that can affect what kind of plot you can purchase. If you want to get reasonably-priced plot lands, contact a developer.
- Seller – Who is selling the plot of land? Usually developers open up gated communities and sell plots of land one by one. It’s better to purchase a plot of land from someone legitimate and experienced. Some real estate companies can even provide assistance when you get your DTP approval.
- Location – No matter how cheap or how good the plot of land is, never buy it if it is out of the way. An excellent plot of land should be close enough to important locations in the city or town, such as shopping centers, schools, colleges, and hospitals.
- Neighborhood – Always check the neighborhood when buying a plot. You’ll have to live the rest of your life with your neighbor, after all, so you might as well pick a good one. Your safest option is to purchase a plot of land within a gated community. You can expect a safer and quieter neighborhood. Gated communities also provide security, such as a 24-hour guard house, CCTV cameras, and lamp posts on every street.
- Plot amenities – What is included is you purchase a plot of land? Is it simply a piece of land or is there more? Most developers already include amenities such as the building of your actual house, to private landscaping.